|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||3000pcs|
|Price:||depend on qty,as discuss|
|Packaging Details:||gift box packing|
|Delivery Time:||15-35 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Description:||Ceramic Mason Jar / Ceramic Tea Jar Wtih Metal Lid / Storage Jar||Type:||Ceramic Jar|
Ceramic Mason Jar / Ceramic Tea Jar Wtih Metal Lid / Storage Jar
· Type:ceramic jar
· Usage:Household Supplies, Premiums Gift
· Feature:Eco-Friendly, Stocked
· Package:, gift box
· Design:jar with lid
· MOQ: 3000pcs
· Sample time:3day
· Sample Charge:free,freight collected
· Place of Origin:China
· Logo: Custom logo/Any logo as client's requirement,OEM&ODM Available
Fob Port:xiamen or shenzhen
|Product Description||Ceramic Mason Jar / Ceramic Tea Jar Wtih Metal Lid / Storage Jar|
|sample offer||yes,free sample,freight collected|
Ceramic Mason Jar / Ceramic Tea Jar Wtih Metal Lid / Storage Jar is great uses to fill with tea,coffee,spices,nut,sugar,juice and so on.
Have items with handle and without. And have matal lid.
Have red,blue,white ,green, yellow for your selection.
· In ceramic pottery, wheel turning and molding techniques are used in combination. Body of the product is shaped in plaster of paris mould while the neck and base are formed in wheel turning.
· A white coat is applied on the surface to bring smooth, white and blot free finish. The patterns are painted in mineral pigments on the dried surface. These pigments take brilliant shades of turquoise blue, pale green, yellow and red-brown during the firing process. The pottery is finally finished with glaze that is again heated for a rich sheen.
· A product can have multiple glazes.
We have large quantity ceramic mugs,ceramic bowl,and ceramic plate on stock with good quality and competitive price,welcome to contact us for more details if you are interested in stock.Thank you!
We usually accept T/T(with 30% deposit, the balance before shipment);
L/C at sight, please send email to negotiate payment term if you can not accept T/T or L/C.
- Offering free existing samples.
- The courier charge is on buyer’s account.
- Customized samples based on customer’s specification will be charged, the sample cost will
return when order is confirmed.
How to make an order?
- Sample approval.
- Client make 30% deposit or open LC after receiving our PI.
- Client approve our sample, and get the testing report if any necessary.
- Client approve our shipping sample.
- Arrange shipment.
- Supplier arrange necessary documents and send copy of these documents.
- Client finish the balance payments.
- Supplier send original documents or telex release the goods.
Contact Person: Sophia